Auspicious DO DHAM YATRA BY HELICOPTER in SAME DAY (KEDARNATH & BADRINATH)
Helicopter Service: From 10th May - 20th June’2019
This Holy Pilgrimage (Theerth Yatra) to commence from Dehradun (capital of Uttarakhand)
Here is the tentative itinerary. However timings are flexible as per helicopter schedule & weather condition.
1130AM: Departure Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun
1230PM: Arrival Kedarnath Helipad
1230- 1400PM: VIP Darshan at Kedarnath Ji
1415PM: Departure from Kedar to Sirsi (After Darshan at Kedar)
1430PM: Departure from Sirsi to Badrinath.
1500PM: Arrive Badrinath Ji and transfer to Hotel Sarovar Portico for Lunch.
1500- 1530PM: Lunch
1530- 1630PM: VIP Darshan at Badrinath Ji
1645PM: Departure from Badrinath Ji to Sahastradhara Helipad, Dehradun
Kedarnath Ji Temple, at an height of 3,583mtr, on the shores of Mandakini river, a tributary of Ganga, is an impressive stone edifice of unknown date. Among the twelve Jyotirlingas of Bhagwan Shankara, the one at Kedarnath is located in the snow-covered area of the Himalayas. This JyotirLinga can be visited only during six months in a year.
Badrinath Ji Temple also known as the Badrinarayan Temple is considered as the most holy among the char dhams. It is among the 108 Divya Desams dedicated to Lord Vishnu, who is worshipped in this temple as Shri Badrinath.
*** End of Do Dham Yatra***
TOTAL COST For Helicopter Charter is: INR 450,000/- (including all Taxes & Government Royalty)
(Only up to 5 passengers can be accommodated at one time)
OUR PACKAGE INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING:
- Same Day Helicopter Trip From Dehrdaun To Kedarnath Ji & Badrinath Ji & Back to Dehradun.
- VIP Darshan at Kedarnath Ji & Badrinath Ji
- Helicopter Shuttle From Phata/ Sirsi to Kedarnath & Back
- Lunch at Sarovar Portico, Badrinath
- Dedicated staff at both the places for all coordination and comfortable Darshan.
- Innova Car at Badrinath.
- All Taxes including GST & Government Royalty
To confirm your Yatra by Helicopter, you have to transfer the payment in our account as per the following:
1st Payment (60% Payment): As soon as your confirm your Yatra.
Balance (40% Payment): 15 Days before the tour starts.
Here is our Bank Account detail:
Bank Name : ICICI BANK
Account Name : DEPENDABLE TRAVEL SOLUTIONS (INDIA)
Account Type : CURRENT ACCOUNT
Account No. : 039905003314
Branch address : Shop No. 19 & 20, Vipul Orchid Plaza, Sun City, Sector- 54, Gurgaon- 122003 (Haryana) India
RTGS/ NEFT IFSC Code : ICIC0000399
Swift Code : ICICI NBBCTS
GUIDELINES FOR PASSENGERS:
1. There is very limited space for luggage in the helicopter. Only 5Kg luggage per passenger will be permitted. Passengers bringing excess baggage would not be allowed to take the same in the chopper.
2. Passenger above 80Kg weight will be charged extra.
3. Passengers should carry only handbags as suitcases cannot be kpt in the helicopter
4. Both temples are located at high altitude areas. Passengers are advice to carry regular medical kit.
5. At these locations, it becomes cold throughout, so passengers must carry woolen clothes with them.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
1. Children above the age of 2 years will be considered full ticket
2. There is no provision of concession to children or senior citizens
3. The booking has to be done in advance with a deposit of 60% of the charter amount.
4. Balance amount has to be deposited 15 days prior to date of journey.
5. In case the journey is not finished within the stipulated time and passengers are not able to visit one or more Dhams due to bad weather conditions/ technical reasons, then the company will try them to visit all places within the stipulated time. Although if this is not possible then the liability of the company will be limited to refund of unutilized sectors.
6. Rescheduling of booking to a next date will be done subject to availability and on extra payment of 10% of the cost. This will be permitted only if applied 7 days before journey date. In case the rescheduling is requested with less than 7 days to the journey then booking will be treated as cancelled and a fresh booking will be given subject to availability.
If passengers wish to cancel their booking then they will have to pay following cancellation charges
- If booking cancelled before 7 Days before the date Journey --- 30% of total amount will be charged
- If cancelled during 7 days to 48 Hrs from date of Journey --- 60% of total amount will be charged
- If cancelled Less than 48 hours before Journey --- 80% of amount will be charged
- If cancelled Less than 24 hours before Journey --- No Refund